Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Week 3/19-3/25: Managing Stress: Part 1
This week’s blog postings seem as if they are talking directly to me and my life. In a week I work 40+ hours, commute 7 ½ hours (depending if I have client meetings in San Francisco), workout 5+ hours (if homework is light), and about 20+ hours of homework. Balancing life with all of these things seems impossible. However, for the sake of our blog, the first solution, making the distinction between work and play, is a thin invisible line. I can make the distinction by taking small breaks between my homework at home and watch a little Netflix. I will also do all my homework, and take a break one day in the week. The second solution is in those down time moments I will look at those as a positive mental healing session. Also, we will watch the UFC fights about once a month, and even if I get out of the house for a little bit, I will mentally checkout to enjoy the time away from work, and homework. The third and final solution, I look at all the homework tasks as a step closer to being done and graduating with a diploma in hand. By looking at the small things and integrating this into the future I want is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment